BARD PAPER: SARA9010
design by Lewis Roberts
|Displacement: 200 tons
||Hull Armor: 10
|Length: 43 meters
|Price: 82.33 MCr
||Target Size: S
|Configuration: Wedge SL
||Tech Level: 15
|Mass (Loaded/Unloaded): 10129/1845
- Power Plant: 125 MW Fusion. 1 year fuel supply. (12.5m3/year)
- Jump Performance: 4
- G-Rating: 1 w/ Thrusters
- G-Turns: Unlimited
- Fuel Tankage: 1120m3 for Jump Drives.
- Maint: 74 hours per week.
- Computer: 3x TL 15 Std Computers
- Commo: 3000 km Radio
- Avionics: TL-10+ Avionics
- Sensors: 3,000km AEMS, 30,000km PEMS Fixed Arrays.
- Controls: 3 Workstations. Low Automation controls
- Offensive: 170 Mj Laser Light Turret. ROF=100. SR=10 Dam=33/33/33/33
Standard Missile Laucher Turret. 3 Ready Missiles, 3 spares stored in cargo.
- Defensive: None
- Master Fire Directors: TL-15 MFD. Missile Turret is controlled from MFD. No local operation. MFD is located next to missile turret.
- Life Support: Extended.
- Grav Compensation: 6Gs.
- Crew: Required Crew 5: Pilot, Navigator, Engineer and two gunners.
- Crew Accommodations: Engineer has a large stateroom, the rest of the crew each has a small stateroom.
- Passenger Accommodations: 10 small staterooms.
- Cargo: 625 m3, 2 cargo hatches.
- Small Craft and Launch Facilities: Air Raft in 8 ton hangar with seperate hatch.
- Other Facilities: None
- Air Locks: 2
- Notes:Notes: The ship has fuel scoops and a purification plant.
It is capable of scooping
40 tons of fuel in 1 hour so it takes 2 hours to scoop enough fuel.
It is capable of purifying 50 tons of fuel per hour, so it takes 96 minutes to purify the jump drive fuel.
®1996. Traveller is a registered trademark of FarFuture Enterprises. All rights reserved.
BARD Logo Copyright ©1996 by Lawrence C. Cox.