| Home | Traveller | BARD | OPAL |
Formerly known as Og Bere. The world was completely depopulated by the Collapse, as the small population fled for the Regency Safe. Around 1175, free traders operating in Atsah, and in neighboring Corridor, began to use the world for a variety of purposes. Eventually dependents and support personnel were moved by the traders into a defensible hill range overlooking the old starport, and the world has become a commerce hub for trailing Deneb.