BARD PAPER: VERA3016
design by Blakrider
The Teldoran Cheetah is designed for stealth and speed, it's designed to fly
at tree top level, if not lower, to get to the landing zone, once there it
drops the men and equipment off and returns to base. It's not meant for a
stand up fight, but to hinder or aid guerilla tactics.
A small number were shipped to Spencer, no more the 10 but they caused
damage to the Oriflammi occupational army in several hit and run raids.
Since Teldora became a member of the Coalition some Oriflammi commands have refused to even consider thier use, others
some special ops units are interested in using it against thier enemies as well as it was used against them.
- Tech Level: 9
- Price: 2.544 MCr
- Size: 140 m3
- Mass (loaded/unloaded): 140.411 / 130.411
- Power Plant: 2.39Mw MHD turbine with a HBT w/ 10.5 tomes of thrust
- Maint: 35
- Controls: Computer linked
- Computer: TL-9 flight computer
- Avionics: TL-9 Terrain following
- Commo: 300km radio, 300km maser
- Sensors: 30km radar, 30km HRT
- ECM/ECCM: Stealth, 10 decoys in 2 dispensers
- Life Support Basic
- Cargo: 28 m3
- Crew: ??
- Passengers: 10 soldiers im Battle Dress with 2 small cargo hatches, one in the
very back another in the floor for airborne egresses.
- Offensive 2x15mm HMG's in fixed forrward postions
- Defensive: None
- Ammo: 1000 rounds for each machine gun
- Fire Control: TL-9 Ballistic Computer
- Stabilization: Advanced, fire at any speed
|Weapon || ROF|| Dam|| Pen Rtg|| S Range |
|Ball || 3 || 16 || 2-2-2 || 300m |
|DS || 3 || 16 || 1-1-1 || 300m |
|HE-10 ||3 || 17 || Nil || 300m |
|HEAP-10 || 3 1||7 || 2-2-2 || 300m|
- Max Speed: 1000 kph
- Travel Move: 3000
- Combat Move: 139 / 18 NOE
- Endurance: 3.89 hours
- Fuel Capacity: 8.4 m3
- Config: Standard
- Suspension: Standard Grav
|HF:|| 48 |
|HS:|| 24 |
|HR:|| 24 |
|Deck:|| 24 ||Belly:|| 24 |
Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises.
Portions of this material are © 1977-2000 Far Future
BARD Logo Copyright ©1996 by Lawrence C. Cox.