BARD PAPER: VERA3018
Quest Air Raft
design by Pete Grey
This design is based upon a vehicle in DGPs
old 101 Vehicles.
The Quest, or Quest Hunter, is a TL 10 air-raft design
optimised for outback service. Manufactured by Ling
Standard Products, thousands whiled away on backwater
worlds as taxis, vip shuttles, and a few in their
The Quest has a good cargo capacity, decent speed, and is
low maintenance, perfect for outback worlds,
especially since the Collapse. Its also enclosed,
perfect for bad weather flight and climate extremes.
Quest Air Raft
- Tech Level: 10
- Price: 2.8075 MCr
- Size: 28 m3
- Mass (unloaded): 22.95 tons
- Power Plant: 1.5 MW TL 10 Fusion Plant providing .4 mw to
the CGLs. Heplar= 8 tons of thrust.
- Maint: 1
- Controls: Dynamimc Linked
- Computer: 2xTL 10 Flt Computers
- Avionics: TL 10 Avionics and Terraini Following, TL 10 IGS
- Commo: 300 KM Radio, 300 KM Laser
- Sensors: 30 KM PEMS, 2*WSV, Headlights, Searchlight
- ECM/ECCM: None
- Life Support None
- Cargo: 2.55 m3
- Crew: 1 (Driver) in open crewstation.
- Passengers: 4 in adequate seats.
- Offensive None
- Defensive: None
- Ammo: None
- Fire Control: None
- Stabilization: None
- Max Speed: 400 kph, 300 kph cruise, 140 kph NOE.
- Travel Move: 1200/420
- Combat Move: 56/19
- Endurance: 20 hours
- Fuel Capacity: 2.15 m3
- Config: Standard
- Suspension: Grav
|TF:|| 2 ||HF:|| 2 |
|TS:|| 2 ||HS:|| 2 |
|TR:|| 2 ||HR:|| 2 |
|Deck:|| 2 ||Belly:|| 2 |
Fuel Consumption: 0.1 m3/hr for 20 hours endurance.
power plant fuel for one year.
Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises.
Portions of this material are © 1977-2000 Far Future
BARD Logo Copyright ©1996 by Lawrence C. Cox.