BARD PAPER: VERA3019
design by Pete Grey
Yet another example of the Last Imperium's rather
vague naming conventions, the Resolve G-Carrier was a
very common sight on average stellar worlds. An IDP
design manufactured by a consortium of companies, the
Resolve was intended for light military roles, or as a
police vehicle. Like many TL-12 grav vehicles, the
Resolve is overpowered, and many variants were fitted
with cargo slings or tow hooks to take advantage of
Never a major line combatant, because of its weak
armor, thousands survived the Collapse, and fill the
arsenals of many surviving worlds.
- Tech Level: 12
- Price: 5.18215 MCr
- Size: 140 m3
- Mass (loaded/unloaded): 88.82 / 81.98 tons
- Power Plant: 18 MW TL-12 Fusion Reactor providing 2.0 MW to
CGLs. Heplar Chamber providing 140 tons of thrust.
- Maint: 5
- Controls: Dynamic Linked
- Computer: 2xTL 10 Flt Computers
- Avionics: TL 10 Flight Avionics and Terraini Following. TL 10 IGS.
- Commo: 3000 km radio, 3000 km maser.
- Sensors: 30 km AEMS, 300 km PEMS, 3xWSV goggles.
- ECM/ECCM: 4 Decoy Dispensors with 30 decoys each.
- Life Support Heat, Light, Extended LS, Overpressure. Basic LS, grav compensation for 35 m3
- Cargo: 14.037 m3
- Crew: 2 (Commander/Gunner, Driver) in 2 open
- Passengers: 12 battle armored troops in adequate
seats. Large Cargo Hatch allowing the debussing of 5
troops per round.
- Offensive TL 12 16 MJ Plasma Cradle Gun in small
- Defensive: None
- Ammo: 750 rnds of 13x39 cm rnds. in a magazine weighing 452.4 kg when empty.
- Fire Control: EMS Range Finder , Point Defense Computer.
- Stabilization: Advanced (no dif mods for movement).
|Weapon || ROF|| Dam|| Pen Rtg|| Pen Val||C-B|| S Range |
|16 MJ Plasma Cradle Gun||1/3 || 120 || 1-2-10 || 120-120-60-12 ||C:2 B:5||400
- Max Speed: 800 kph max, 600 kph cruise, 160 kph NOE.
- Travel Move: 2400/960
- Combat Move: 111/22
- Endurance: 20 hours
- Fuel Capacity: 35.3 m3
- Config: Small Turret
- Suspension: Grav
|TF:|| 42 ||HF:|| 42 |
|TS:|| 28 ||HS:|| 28 |
|TR:|| 21 ||HR:|| 21 |
|Deck:||21 ||Belly:|| 14 |
Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises.
Portions of this material are © 1977-2000 Far Future
BARD Logo Copyright ©1996 by Lawrence C. Cox.